OneShield’s PPLI Solution helps reduce overhead expenses, improve operational efficiencies, and heighten service quality during policy terminations.
Centralized Consolidated Reporting
The terminations component is an incident-centric system, meaning one incident may result in multiple claims across different policies, so the system provides consolidated reporting and views at both the incident and claim levels. The component also has the capability to automatically identify coverages applicable for a loss. Identification rules are all metadata-configurable and drive this automation.
Easily Configurable to Your Business
Dynamically change workflows and business rules using an intuitive, user-friendly, and browser-based interface to present key claims details and related information needed by users.
With its highly configurable design, this solution can automate all stages of the termination process, including complete file and account management, billing and time tracking, and document processing, as well as detailed reporting and analysis.
Other Key Features
- Leverage standard and configurable Claim Administration tools, including financial transaction management (reserves and payment management, recovery, and subrogation) and automated user authority limit validation
- Allows for automated and manual assignments to third-parties at the claim level, as well as claimant coverage level, based on skill sets and work groups.
- Exercise assignment administration and other notifications of work assignment to third parties.
- Leverage multiple ways to handle reserves, including coverage-based default reserves, real-time experience-based reserves, manual reserves, and inspection-based reserves.
- Close a part of a claim while keeping other parts in different statuses, such as open, withheld, contested, etc.