Automate and streamline every stage of the claim administration cycle — all with detailed Reporting and Statistical Analysis
OneShield Software’s Claims Administration offered “As-A-Service” provides an end-to-end alternative to traditional manual-based claims processing procedures. As-is, OneShield’s Claims Administration solution automates and streamlines every stage of the claim lifecycle.
Adaptable, integrated and secure, OneShield’s Claims Administration solution puts an end to rising IT costs and anxiety and leaves you with more time to focus on business priorities like customer service, growth and innovation.
From the First Notice of Loss (FNOL) through to file closure, you can quickly and easily customize workflows, business rules, codes, tables, forms and documents to match your desired processes. And you can manage your business to the standards set by you and your customers.
We’re technology experts with a deep history in the insurance industry. OneShield is committed to supporting your business’ growth, increasing speed-to-market, enhancing internal and external efficiencies, at a lower total cost of ownership.
Ready to transform your business?
Looking to add organizational agility, operational efficiencies, unlimited scalability, collaborative access, and flexibility to your business?
Consider cloud-based “As-A-Service” technology: out-of-the-box integration frameworks and functionality, unlimited scalability, workflow automation, disaster recovery and failover protection, 24/7 technical support, and data security.
Working in the cloud with OneShield Software allows your business to be nimble, efficient and cost-effective — eliminating manual-based operations, enhancing speed-to-market, enriching analytics, and improving your bottom line.
AAS is why 95% of IT spending is expected to shift from in-house to the cloud by 2025, why 4 out of 5 carriers want to digitize core insurance operations, and why 66% of insurers are moving to the cloud to reduce overall cost of process deliveryt.
tSource: HFS Research November 2015
- Customer Center provides a 360-degree view of customers, prospects, vendors, brokers and claimants, including the collection of all required demographic data (FEIN, NAICS, email, distribution and credentialing)
Includes exposure and asset tracking at the location level.
- Integrated Journal Management, including single and recurring diary entries with automated escalation, system and user-created notes, correspondence generation from templates, regulatory forms and
embedded email integration.
- User Administration and Configuration Control Panel with standard integration to third party applications, including financial and general ledger systems.
- User Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of appointments, daily activities, critical alerts, open workflow steps, and recently reported claims or new submissions. Users also have quick access to all open claims, links to recently viewed claims, and direct access to action items, contacts, reports, financials, claim setup, search and administration.
- Customizable workflows and business rules managed by an intuitive user-friendly interface presenting the required and relevant claim data, based on the line of business, to the claim handler when needed.
Reporting and Analytics
OneShield’s feature-rich reporting module provides dashboards and a wide variety of standardized reports, giving users the ability to make informed and timely decisions. The reporting module fully supports configuration of all management, financial, operational, statistical and marketing reports. It also has the ability to generate regulatory reporting as needed. Optional modules are available for an ODS warehouse for ad hoc user-customized reports.
Claims Management Features
- Full-featured First Notice of Loss (FNOL) and First Report of Injury (FROI) intake capabilities, including automated coverage validation.
- Standard and Configurable P&C Claims Administration, including financial transaction management (reserves and payment management,
recovery and subrogation) and automated user authority limit validation.
- Custom Claim Adjudication with embedded rules and workflow engines.
- Litigation Management, Return to Work Tracking and Subrogation Management, along with optional Medical Case Management.
- Assignment Administration (notification of work assignment to a third party).
- Users can view all aspects of the claim life cycle, reserving, third-party provider management, and payment/recovery processing — all on one screen and administered with one click.
- Claim Summary and Detail Screens.
- Subrogation and Time Tracking Components.
- Loss Prevention Integrated, or available as a Standalone Module, gives users the ability to track and record site surveys, accident investigation, training and other activities.
- Automated fraud scores and identification.
- Client-configurable Reserve and Sub-reserve Categories.
Reporting and Analytics
OneShield’s cloud-based environment means technology requirements are simple. A secure URL and login algorithm gives users easy access, based on a security profile that defaults to their rights and privileges within the system.
OneShield’s cloud platform is hosted in an SSAE-16 Type II certified data center, delivering 24/7/365 availability along with the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure. The hosted platform removes the expense of server hardware, supporting and maintaining networks, and database software