Senior Business Analyst
OneShield has an opening for a Senior Business Analyst. In this role, you will work directly with new clients to gather, document, and analyze client functional, transactional, and insurance business requirements across all insurance functions and third-party integrations. The Senior Business Analyst works within a cross-functional project team to provide business analytical support and leadership from the business side at the program level. The individual plays a highly visible, client-facing, and consultative role while providing system solutions to enhance client implementations and transform client workflows and business processes. The individual acts as the business liaison between the customer and the technical team and will support the project development life cycle. Projecting a high level of confidence to the client and having strong presentation skills and meeting facilitation skills is an absolute must.
- Performing business and systems analysis for large, complex engagements;
- Performing system process analysis to include identification of interface points and other workflow considerations;
- Writing use cases, functional specifications, and interactive prototyping;
- Exhibiting leadership skills for a project for top clients;
- Working with the project manager and implementation manager to manage their BA project activities;
- Acting as the point of contact and manage client expectations;
- Managing assigned BA project activities and deliverables;
- Escalating concerns and issues to project management leadership;
- Strong aptitude for learning and demonstrating above-average knowledge of OneShield suite of products (post product training).
- High level of self-confidence and BA skills to gain client credibility;
- Aptitude for learning new technologies, applications, and business areas;
- Ability to recognize issues requiring escalation;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to perform work within tightly scheduled time frames;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Education, Work Experience, Industry Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 5 plus years P&C insurance experience across various LOB (Commercial Lines preferred);
- Position requires the ability to travel to client site (Pre-Covid approximately 40%, will evaluate percentage based on new clients).