Cloud Network/System Engineer (AWS/Azure)
Cloud Support Engineer will work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Network/System Engineer is expected to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our teams and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Monitoring utilization of cloud network and maintaining responsiveness
- Migration of non-cloud solutions to the cloud.
Desired Technical Skills
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
Desired Business Skills
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player.
- A full-time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications are preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud Engineer Role, with total industry experience of 5+ years.