Developer – Dot Net
Customize and implement the OneShield Market Solutions suite of products in compliance with OneShield/industry technology, best practices, and standards.
- Prepare Technical and Design documents.
- Code/Configure while strictly following the guidelines and best practices.
- Unit Test CRs/Issues/ITSRs/ARs.
- Peer Review requirements and design artifacts, as well as code and configuration.
- Integration test in Development /Integration regions.
- Communicate with managers and peers on assigned work.
- Follow defined processes and procedures.
- Adapt/Learn/Use any other technologies as required.
Desired Technical Skills
The candidate will have some or all the following skills:
- Object-Oriented Programming.
- ADO.Net, MS SQL, IIS
- Crystal Report or SSRS
- AJAX, UML, XML, XPATH, XSLT.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns.
- IIS, TFS
Computer Science Fundamentals
- Database Concepts, writing and debugging SQL.
- PL/SQL programming knowledge.
- Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms, Database Normalization and Data Integrity, and OOPs.
Desired Business Skills
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Good documentation skills.
- Exposure to ISO/CMM processes & procedures.
- Prior experience or basic understanding of the Insurance business and Business Automation Process is required.
- A full-time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university.
- Microsoft Certification on .Net technologies will be a plus.
- 4+ years in a business application development role experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in implementing ERP solutions in any industry will be a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer is an advantage.
- Experience with P&C Insurance Software products will be a plus.
- Candidates are encouraged to mention their open source contribution i.e. Github or other external repository links and other relevant information to showcase their prior work on their resumes.