Developer – PL/SQL
Customize and implement the OneShield Enterprise suite of products in compliance with OneShield/industry technology, best practices and standards.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Prepare design documents.
- Develop and enhance applications using OneShield Designer Tool and PL/SQL.
- Unit Test development, defects and Change Requests.
- Testing in Development/Integration regions.
- Status report to peers, managers, and Clients.
- Follow defined processes and procedures.
- Adapt/Learn/Use any other technologies as required.
Desired Technical Skills
Must have skills
- Good analytical and coding skills using SQL and PL/SQL programs.
- Writing and troubleshooting queries and procedures.
- Minimum knowledge of improving performance and tuning SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience using editors such as Oracle SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, etc.
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms, Database Normalization and Data Integrity and OOPs.
Good to have skills
- Experience in writing and troubleshooting reporting/aggregation queries.
- Experience in building canned reports using Jasper, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and OLAP reporting tools such as Pentaho,
- MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, etc.
Desired Business Skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Good documentation skills.
A full-time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university.
Oracle’s OCA/OCP certification will be a plus.
3+ years in enterprise application development.
Configuration with platforms such as PEGA, SalesForce, or SAP, etc. will be a plus.
Insurance or Financial Services Billing experience will be a plus.
Implementation of ERP solutions in any industry will be a plus.
Data warehouse project or BI solution will be a plus.
Experience with OneShield Software products will be a plus.
Experience or basic understanding of insurance business and business automation process.
Willingness to work on tool based development is a pre-requisite for this position.
Successful completion of OneShield Designer training is a pre-requisite for confirmation of employment.