Digital Marketing Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for OneShield, focused on the key targets we’ve identified for OneShield Enterprise and OneShield Market Solutions.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels (social, website, digital media, association & industry sponsorships, etc.)
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs for all digital aspects of the OneShield marketing plan with ongoing recommendations of advancing our digital presence.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget as it pertains to the key activities identified in the marketing plan.
- Oversee OneShield’s social media accounts, and provide ongoing recommendations for content posts, and strategies to increase our social presence.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content, and recommendations to boost site traffic, and conversion.
- Maintain, update and monitor website activities including ongoing content and security updates and oversee the development and roll-out of new website assets and content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide regular reports and benchmarking metrics.
- Build an inbound marketing plan to help boost lead generation activities (through paid/earned media, organic traffic strategies).
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement on content and overall digital strategies (i.e. reverse SEO, Google Adword campaigns, etc.)
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and digital best practices.
- 2+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design, WordPress CMS, HubSpot CRM & Marketing Automation, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed-oriented, with strong time-management skills.
- Team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies, or similar relevant field.
Apply For: Digital Marketing Manager