Full Stack Java Developer
Develop the OneShield Enterprise suite of products in compliance with OneShield/industry technology, best practices, and standards.
- Prepare technical and design documents.
- Code/Configure while strictly following the guidelines and best practices.
- Unit Test CRs/Issues/ITSRs/ARs.
- Peer Review requirements and design artifacts, as well as code and configuration.
- Integration test in Development /Integration regions.
- Communicate with managers and peers on assigned work.
- Follow defined processes and procedures.
- Adapt/Learn/Use any other technologies as required.
Desired Technical Skills
The candidate will have some or all the following skills:
- JSP, Servlets, Web Services – REST or SOAP
- Spring, Hibernate or MyBatis
- Awareness of Horizontal scalable systems
- Design Patterns
- Exposure to at least one of the Application/Web Servers like JBoss, WebSphere
- Exposure to build tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Basic database concepts, writing and debugging SQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
Good to Have:
- AJAX, UML, XML, XPATH, XSLT
- Exposure to Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
- PL/SQL programming knowledge (added Advantage)
- Awareness of NoSQL
Desired Business Skills
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Good documentation skills
- Exposure to ISO/CMM processes & procedures / Agile Methodology
- A full-time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university
- SCJP, SCWCD, SCBCD, and OCP certification will be a plus
- 3 to 9 years in a business application development role experience in Java-related technologies as full stack developer.
- Experience in implementing ERP solutions in any industry will be a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
- Prior experience or basic understanding of the insurance business and business automation process is a plus.
- Experience with OneShield’s Software products will be a plus.
- Candidates are encouraged to mention their open source contribution i.e. Github or other external repository links and other relevant information to showcase their prior work on their resumes.