We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to assist in our overall marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing and business development team activities to heighten OneShield’s company, brand, and product awareness through various means with the ultimate goal of driving leads to our pipeline. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will support the execution of media campaigns, events, client research, and business development activities and measure the results of OneShield’s marketing efforts related to media activities, web traffic, and overall digital presence. This role will play an integral part in executing marketing plans to reach our defined targets for OneShield Enterprise and OneShield Market Solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support in planning and executing media initiatives to reach target audiences through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, digital campaigns, etc.).
- Assist with outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, event planning, etc.).
- Working closely with OneShield’s Event & Business Development team, liaise with external vendors to assist in executing industry events (tradeshows, webinars, podcasts, etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Ensure marketing budget is kept current and reconciled monthly with all vendor expenses and related details.
- Publish all approved marketing assets to OneShield’s intranet (SPARK) to ensure content is up to date and accessible by all cross-functional teams.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media, etc.) and market research methods.
- Versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & HubSpot Marketing Automation & CRM), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g., WordPress) desired.
- Well-organized, deadline-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent.