Quality Assurance Analyst
A test engineer who participates in quality assurance and testing of OneShield applications with a focus on end-user requirements, best-practices, process-compliance, technology and test automation.
We are looking for a test automation engineer preferably with experience in BFSI domain OR a P&C insurance expert with exposure to testing.
- Analyze business requirements, design and execute test plans and test cases for various subsystems with focus on test automation.
- Build, customize, debug, deploy and manage robust, scalable, and high quality test automated tests using tools and technologies as Selenium, Java, Cucumber or testNG.
- Participate in requirements review, design review and architectural discussions to offer input on the testability, planning or estimation.
- Research and develop test tools, technologies, market trends and upgrade existing processes.
- Develop, maintain and communicate the testing metrics to the stakeholders on regular basis.
- Log and retest defects.
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) / Test Driven Development (TDD) approaches.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and executing automation tests using Cucumber with Selenium.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts with basic coding proficiency in Java language.
- Good understanding of databases with basic proficiency in authoring and executing SQL queries.
- Experience in testing webservices using SOAP / REST will be a plus.
- Hands on experience in creating use case specifications / functional specification document.
Desired Business Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Exceptional logical and analytical skills.
- Must be well-versed in software processes and methodologies.
- Ability to influence product design by understanding end user expectations.
- A full time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university.
- Vendor based or Vendor neutral Standard/QA/Testing certifications will be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in testing Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) or Property and Casualty
- (P & C) Insurance applications.
- Prior experience of testing OneShield Enterprise Solution will be a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and implementation using JIRA will be a plus.
- Exposure to ISO/SEI-CMM level processes, standards and procedures will be a plus.