OneShield Software seeks Sales Executives with knowledge of core software sales to the NA insurance market. The ideal candidate will have experience with enterprise sales of policy, billing, and claims solutions to mid-size and large commercial and specialty insurers. As well as be familiar with complex software sales cycles that interact with business and technical users as well as executive sponsors.
- Strategize collaboratively with insides sales, marketing, sales engineers, and management to create an active pipeline.
- Work on opportunities with prospects to understand their business and technology objectives.
- Propose how OneShield addresses current challenges from both a business and technical perspective.
- Prepare and present pre-sales demos to potential customers.
- Oversee responses to RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Process inbound sales leads and foster long-term prospect relationships.
- Assist with other sales-related or technical tasks as needed such as developing sales support documents and templates, sales demos, and testing.
- Support marketing initiatives through trade show activities and marketing go-to-market activities.
- Ensure smooth transition of the sale through program consulting for project commencement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to identify, qualify, develop, negotiate, and close large-scale technology deals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some technical knowledge of applications.
- Experience with the insurance business model and the technologies they utilize.
- Willing to travel approximately 40% of the time.