Senior Implementation Developer
Key Areas of Focus & Responsibilities:
A software professional with Oracle PL/SQL to join the Client Services team who can develop code on our Core product, while working with customers to develop custom solutions that follow our organization’s best practices. He or she will also mentor internal and external customers, and work towards resolving very complex technical issues. The individual will also become adept at using the OneShield Designer tool to develop applications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of overall software development experience.
- Ability to work directly, and communicate clearly and effectively, with the customer.
- Ability to evaluate, interpret, and develop technical designs.
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Experience in performance tuning and scaling software products.
- Ability to understand others’ code.
- Efficient time management.
- Provide consistent on-time delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and think outside-the-box.
- Deliver accurate and detailed release notes.
- Object-oriented design skills relational database experience.
- Experience with metadata driven systems.
- Strong software development experience in any modern language.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience in the insurance industry. (UI/Workflow/Underwriting/Rating/Transformation/Reporting/Forms Generation/Stat Generation/Rating)
- Good understanding of leading software development methodologies (UML, OO), Java, J2EE, knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL.