Sr. Project Manager: Data Conversion
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, client-facing Senior Project Manager who has successfully managed complex software implementation projects. The successful candidate will play a highly visible, client facing and consultative role. The individual will act as the business liaison between the client and technical team and will provide support throughout the project development life cycle.
Specific experience in large Data Conversion and/or Reporting Database project(s) is preferred.
The position is in the Marlborough, MA office or may be remote. It reports to the VP PMO. Up to 50% travel may be required.
- Plan, manage and execute large-scale system implementations.
- Lead large, multi-functional project teams.
- Create and control project scope, schedule, and budget to ensure successful on-time delivery.
- Drive the team to meet and exceed milestone delivery schedules.
- Work closely with technical teams and act as a liaison between the technical teams and the client.
- Coordinate project team resources and make assignments based on skill, capacity, and priority.
- Communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to create and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource maps.
- Ability to apply project control activities such as change, risk, and issue management to ensure an on-time/on budget delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to take the initiative and solve problems as they arise.
- Experience in both waterfall and agile development environments.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce quality work within an aggressive schedule.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Education & Experience:
- 5 plus years of P&C insurance experience across various lines of business.
- 5 plus years of Project Management experience.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- PMP Certification a plus.