An Agile Path to Strategic Differentiation
- Anthony O’Donnell, Senior Editor – Insurance Innovation Reporter’s (Moderator)
- Mike Fitgerald, Senior Analyst – Celent
- Joe Garzone Assistant, Vice President of Finance – PMA Group
- Liza Smith, Chief Revenue Officer – OneShield Software
Billing today is one of the most important customer touchpoints and as such presents an opportunity for strategic differentiation.
Within the as-a-service economy, insurers have the opportunity to take advantage of modern configurable billing systems that leverage both the efficiencies and the functional flexibility of the cloud. Using that opportunity to clearly define customer engagement goals and selecting a flexible tool that will quickly enable agility and self-sufficiency can benefit your organization’s touchpoints and confer adaptability to a fast-changing market over the long haul.
Listen to this recorded webcast to gain insight into:
- How to integrate flexible billing capabilities into your business/technology environment for maximum value and lower TCO.
- Billing extensibility for more granular functionality and other benefits beyond most modern systems.