OneShield Market Solutions Adds Self-Service Portal to its Core Products for Agents and Insureds
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Marlborough, MA — November 5th, 2015: With the goal of extending self-service capabilities, 24/7 availability and ease of use to agents and insureds, OneShield Market Solutions, the newly acquired solution of OneShield Inc., has introduced a cloud-based portal for insurers to rapidly handle submissions, quoting, incident intake and general policy and claim inquiries.
The portal specifically enables individuals to take charge of their insurance needs, while also offering a wide variety of benefits to both agents and insureds.
OneShield Market Solutions enables niche insurance providers such as MGA’s and regional carriers to grow their businesses with proven core system insurance software delivered in the cloud.
Portal benefits for agents include:
- Submission management encompassing all P&C lines of business.
- Quick quote: using default program values for minimal data entry.
- Full quote: extension to include additional underwriting rating components.
- Automated underwriting rules and edits.
- Proposal generation.
- Email clearance and notification to underwriting.
Policy processing automation:
- Payroll uploads.
- Online payments.
Claim reporting for agents:
- All lines of business follow scripted interviews to report new incidents.
Insured benefits include:
- Policyholder self-service.
- Review policy billing statements.
- Obtain PDF versions of processed forms related to inforce policies.
- Update exposure information and self-report payroll.
- Claim information and status.
- Claim related payment history.
- Incident Management.
- Manage Incidents and report claims to the carrier.
“We are excited to offer a portal that is fully integrated with our claims and policy administration systems,” says Bill Kuebler, President of OneShield Market Solutions. “Our products are designed for a lower total cost of ownership and easy deployment by leveraging the flexibility of cloud-based delivery. As a result, any carrier can take advantage of this module, delivering increased efficiencies and expanded services to agents and insureds.”
INTERESTED IN AN INTERVIEW? CONTACT:
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
T: 774.348.1000 | M: 416.399.2725 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org