In an era focused on customer experience can your business respond digitally?
Business continually evolves. As does the expectation of today’s consumer.
New Regulations… Micro Insurance Policies… Cyber Insurance… Peer-to-Peer Insurance… Big Data… Artificial Intelligence… Gamification… Autonomous Vehicles… Blockchain Digital Ledgers… Smart Contracts… Direct-to-Consumer Insurance… Telematic Data… More Self-Serve Touchpoints… Internet of Things (IoT)… Mergers & Acquisitions… Principle-Based Reserving… Market Conduct Exams… Compliance Reforms
Can your technology keep up?
“Change Management” ranked as the #1 business risk in a recent survey of insurers in 54 countries.
But, with responsive technology…
you can turn ever-changing market drivers into a competitive advantage.
Transform your business – think differently about technology…
· Automate & simplify processes
· Quicken time-to-market
· Enhance customer response time
· Empower business users with reporting
· Increase self-sufficiency
· Leverage ease-to-use user interfaces that are browser & system independent
· Reduce maintenance costs long-term
· Sunset legacy applications
· Reduce overall total cost of ownership
· Identify new geographies or distribution paths in weeks not months
· Enhance customer experience
· Give third-parties & partners customized & controlled access to core systems
How do you get there?
As-A-Service (AAS) Core Systems
That’s right. We’re talking about the “Cloud.”
AAS means organizational agility, new efficiencies,
“anywhere, anytime” access, scalability and self-sufficiency.
AAS is why 95% of IT spending will shift from in-house to the Cloud by 2025.
4 out of 5 carriers are digitizing core insurance operations.
66% of insurers are moving to AAS to reduce overall costs.
Uncertain about AAS?
We know you worry about potential losses of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Here’s how OneShield Software keeps you safe and secure in the Cloud:
Authentication Services… Web Service Security… Single-Sign-On (SSO)… Role-Based Authorization Transaction Security… Secure Client Data Standards… Logs and Audit Trails… Employee & Vendor Validation… Advanced Encryption Standard… Next-Gen Firewalls…Data Latency… Strict Regulatory Compliance
It’s safe, it’s secure. So, what about other OneShield AAS advantages?
· Elevate customer responsiveness & enhance customer experience
· Increase productivity & automation
· Enables self-sufficiency
· Unlimited scalability
· Pre-built content, rules & processes
· Customizable workflow automation
· Full disaster recovery & failover protection
· Secure third-party access
· 24/7 technical support
What makes OneShield different?
We are technology and insurance experts serving the P&C, life and health markets on a single platform –deployed on premise and in an “As-A-Service” model.